No experience is necessary for taking one of our guided horseback trail rides. Each ride leaves the barn to follow the beauty and nature of Jibtopia Wake Park’s wooded trails. At the halfway point, riders may dismount to enjoy a cold drink and to feed the horses a treat provided by us. The ride returns back to the stables for dismount and a delightful memory to take home.
• Lead by an experienced Trail Guide.
• Lead at the pace of walking only.
ALL RIDERS MUST:
• Sign a release. (riders under 18 must have release signed by parent/legal guardian)
• Be at least 5 years of age.
• Wear long pants, closed-toe shoes, and a helmet.
• Have a reservation prior to ride.
*Please note that we do not offer unsupervised horse rentals at this time. All of our trail rides are guided.